Curry Butter Prawn
The dish was inspired by malaysian butter prawn as seen on trymasak’s video in youtube.. After doing some research regarding butter prawn recipe, i found there are several ways to make this dish..
All ingredients for this butter prawn are my husband’s favourite ingredients.. I served it with nasi uduk and Bola Kentang Saus Sereh.. What he said about our menu? Wow.. my best dish ever for this fasting month..
250 grams Prawn
1 beaten Egg
2 tbsp Butter
2 crushed Garlic cloves
1/2 crushed Shallot cloves
5 Bird’s Eyes Chillies
1 tsp Curry Powder
Salt and Pepper
5 Lime Leaves, thinly slice.. the original recipe is using curry leaves
- Heat oil and fry the prawns. Set aside.
- Heat 3 tbsp of oil and butter. Stir in beaten egg mixture slowly and stirring until they separated into tiny roes.
- Add in garlic and shallot. Mix it well.
- Add lime leaves, curry powder, bird’s eye chillies and stir fry until fragrant.
- Put in fried prawns. Stir fry until all ingredients well mixed.